Important General knowledge questions related to Economics
1. Who is the father of Economics ?
Answer: Adam Smith
2. Who created Population theory ?
Answer: Thomas Robert Malthus
3. Who is the father of Indian Planning ?
Answer: M. Visvesvaraya
4. Who is the first Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission ?
Answer: Gulsarilal Nanda
5. Who was the Last Vice Chairman of Planning Commission ?
Answer: Montek Singh Ahluwalia
6. First Five year plan give priority to development of ________ sector ?
7. Second Five year plan give priority to development of ________ sector ?
9. Which Five Year Plan is based on Harrod - Domer Model ?
Answer: First Five Year Plan
10. Who is the Father of Indian Budget ?commission
11. Which commission replaced planning commission on 2015?
Answer: NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India
Did you know From which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Union - State List ?