Randomly selected General knowledge questions and answer 2013 for Intelligence Bureau and all competitive exams
1. Who wrote the song "Sare jahan se acha" ?
Answer: Muhammad Iqbal
2. Who give music to the song "Sare jahan se acha" ?
Answer: Pandit Ravi Shankar
3. Which is the worlds oldest news agency ?
Answer: AFP (Agence France Presse)
4. What is the chemical name of Tear Gas ?
5. Which is the only hobby recognized by the United Nations ?
Answer: Ham Radio
6. What is the national flower of Pakistan ?
7. What is the scientific name of Cockroach ?
Answer: Periplaneta americana
8. What is the unit of luminous intensity ?
9. Who is the winner of 2012 Us open men's title ?
Answer: Andy Murray
10. Who is the winner of 2012 Us open women's title ?
Answer: Serena Williams
11. Which famous writer is known as Father of Snow Golf ?
Answer: Rudyard Kipling
12. How many Schedules are there in the Indian Constitution ?
13. Which planet is known as Red planet ?
14. Which European countries are separated by Market Reef ?
Answer: Finland and Sweden
15. Who is the author of Panchtantra ?
Answer: Vishnu Sharma
16. Which is the coldest planet in solar system ?
17. The Rourkela Steel Plant in Odisha was built with the collaboration of _____ ?
18. The Durgapur Steel Plant in West Bengal was built with the collaboration of _____ ?
19. The Bhilai Steel Plant in Chattisgarh was built with the collaboration of _____ ?
20. Who is the first and only Muslim lady ever to rule the throne of Delhi ?
Answer: Razia Sultana
Answer: No. XIII (13)
* 26. Who is the author of Joy of Numbers ?
Answer: Shakuntala Devi
* 27. Who is the creator of the painting The Potato Eaters ?
Answer: Vincent van Gogh
*28. Folketing is the parliament of which country ?
* 29. What s the chemical name of Lime stone ?
Answer: Calcium Carbonate
* 30. Zero degree centigrade equal to _________ degree Fahrenheit ?
* newly updated
Did you know which Mughal Emperor built the red fort ?
Did you know which is the second most spoken language in the world ?